and in the 60's. My kind of weather. On Saturday, Mason and I headed down
to my hometown for their annual Pumpkin Festival. We enjoyed watching the
parade (and seeing Grandpa in it). Mason loved collecting the candy that was
thrown and of course, eating some of it. It was nice to see family and friends
while we were in town.


Today, we decided at the last minute to go to the Apple Orchard. We invited our
good friends to join us. Mason loved picking the apples off of the tree. He was
quite a pro. We all enjoyed munching on some apples as we strolled through
the orchard. What a great way to spend the afternoon.
Now we will just have to get Mason back on track after two days of no naps.
Hope everyone else enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!





2 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't wait to take the kids back to the farm for some pumpkin and apple picking. I love this time of year!
I love the picture of Mason taking a big bite of the apple. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment