I have a lot more to update from our visit with Nana and Grandpa, but will have to do that at another time. Hope everyone is well. Take care.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Ultrasound update
We had our follow-up ultrasound tonight, so thought I would update everyone. The technician isn't really supposed to tell us anything, but when I asked her if it looked like the placenta had moved she said yes. So we are feeling some relief and after my appointment Monday everything should be confirmed. It was great to see pictures of our little guy again. I know I may be biased but he is the cutest thing. I have attached the picture of him for all to see.

I have a lot more to update from our visit with Nana and Grandpa, but will have to do that at another time. Hope everyone is well. Take care.
I have a lot more to update from our visit with Nana and Grandpa, but will have to do that at another time. Hope everyone is well. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Is he sooo cute or what!! It's a perfect picture of his face & hands. We're so happy to see him.
Technology is wonderful.
Love to you all,
Mom & Dad
The picture is amazing. Wow. So cute.
I am glad things are looking better. That is a great pic. I wish I could have had something like that! So scrapable!
Post a Comment