Thursday, September 13, 2007

Me at 24 weeks


OK, by request of Jamie, I have posted a picture of me from last week @ 24 weeks. This was the first picture I took. I guess the 2nd time around you are so busy that you forget to take these pictures. My sister will be here next week and will get some good belly pictures for me. I'll try and remember to take more pictures to share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thanks, Liz! Your belly looks adorable. I am seeing so many pregnant ladies out and about lately and I'm so jealous of their cute bellies! Thanks for posting it, I'm sure I am not the only one who wanted to see it!!

Anonymous said...

You're right Jamie, I wanted to see it too. I was fortunate enough to see it in person yesterday. It makes me miss it but not miss it at the same time. Do you know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

Look at your belly! Looks good! Sorry we didn't get to see you. I just couldn't handle going into that mess of people again with the kids. Hope you and Mason had fun!

Missy said...

I love the belly shot, finally you look pregnant, hehe. Can't wait.