There have been times when I wanted to include video clips to my blog, but they didn't have an attachment for them. Recently, they have added it as a feature, so here it goes. ENJOY!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How cool it is to see the videos. It's like seeing them IRL! He is getting so big and has turned into such a little man!
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
4 comments:
How cool it is to see the videos. It's like seeing them IRL! He is getting so big and has turned into such a little man!
That's cool. I tried to upload one a week or so ago, but it was way to long. I'll have to try little smidgits!
That was me again.
I had to shrink the tackle video because it was way too big. About 15 to 20 seconds is long enough. Hope you can get it to work.
Post a Comment