Monday, July 30, 2007

Update from Tim's interview

So Tim's interview went well. He has been offered the job at the bank. We are so happy to get him out of the mortgage industry. And also he will only have a 10 minute commute or so. WOW, what a change of pace. The biggest change we'll have is getting used to his schedule. Being a bank that is open 7 days a week means he will have to work some weekends and the weekdays won't necessarily be a 9-5 shift. I think we can adjust and make do. I am just sooooo happy to have my husband home and our family back together. I am happy that I don't have to pick up and move right now. It's amazing how things work out.
I just want to thank everyone for listening to my woes over the past couple of months. Thanks for your constant support and prayers. We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain on the seven day a week thing. It's not so bad. I'm just glad things are looking up for you! Finally!