Monday, July 30, 2007

Trust in God

Well, I have been praying for weeks that if it was God's will for us to be up north that our house would sell quickly so that we could be together as a family. Last Thursday, we were supposed to have another showing and they were a no show. No phone call to let us know that they were running late or canceling. I was so angry. I hate when I clean the house and gather Mason and the dogs up for an hour+ outing. This time my sister and her kids were here so we all had to be cleaned up and out. Well, I guess I shouldn't have lost faith. I should know that God's plan is laid out and there is a reason why our house hasn't sold.

On Friday, I called Tim to let him know that I was taking Mason to Urgent Care because I thought he may have broken his foot when he jumped off the mat at Gymquest. Fortunately, no break, just some bruising and maybe a sprained ankle (he's been limping ever since then). Unfortunately, Tim let me know that he was once again going to be without a job. I guess God never intended on us moving up north. The good news is that we have taken our house off the market and can stay put. Tim is fortunate enough to have an interview already lined up with a bank. This job would be in the town next door which would make his commute a breeze. My prayer to God now is to have something stable come along. I will leave it in His hands and know that He knows what is best for our family.

Well, I thank everyone for their prayers. We could definitely continue to use them. I also am very thankful to have my husband home and under the same roof with us. Take care and may God bless each and everyone of you.

No comments: