Friday, July 13, 2007

First night w/o paci

Well, overall the first night went OK. He didn't actually probably fall asleep until close to 10PM and he was up at 6AM. He kept trying to find away to stay awake. "Mommy, I think I heard some pee pee. You need to change my diaper." "I want to play just a couple more minutes." Also, he did cry for his paci. We finally had to just leave in his bed to cry. When I left his room, I was in tears too. I hated to see him so upset. But we didn't give in and he made it through the night. After his tears stopped, we heard him over the monitor talking to his puppy, telling him to be a good boy. It was so touching. I am so proud of ALL of us. We'll see how nap and bedtime go today.

07/15/07

1 comment:

Missy said...

Wow, what a great idea. I wish you the best, it's going to be tough for a few days and before you know it he won't even remember he had it.