We've had a fun week. Last Friday, I took Mason to see his first
movie at the theater. We saw Ratatouille. It was a very cute
movie. Mason did great and would love to go back. Here is a
picture of him with his friend, Kayla.

This past week, my niece, Tabitha, came to visit. Mason loved
having her come. Yesterday, we went downtown Naperville to
the Riverwalk to feed the ducks and geese. The weather has
been perfect the past couple of days only getting up in the mid-
70's. After the Riverwalk, we walked through downtown and then
stopped for lunch at Chipotle's. YUMMY! It was great having my
niece here. I enjoyed the company. If anyone else is up for a visit,
let me know. Mason and I would love to have visitors.


movie at the theater. We saw Ratatouille. It was a very cute
movie. Mason did great and would love to go back. Here is a
picture of him with his friend, Kayla.
On Sunday, Mason had fun swimming in his new pool. Well,
actually he just stood in the pool and poured water over his
head and splashed us . Afterwards, he had fun helping Daddy
wash his car.

This past week, my niece, Tabitha, came to visit. Mason loved
having her come. Yesterday, we went downtown Naperville to
the Riverwalk to feed the ducks and geese. The weather has
been perfect the past couple of days only getting up in the mid-
70's. After the Riverwalk, we walked through downtown and then
stopped for lunch at Chipotle's. YUMMY! It was great having my
niece here. I enjoyed the company. If anyone else is up for a visit,
let me know. Mason and I would love to have visitors.





No comments:
Post a Comment