Friday, May 4, 2007

Interesting event.......

........will happen on our Anniversary this year.

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be

02:03:04 05-06-07

This will never happen again.

I didn't just sit around and figure this out on my own, I read it on a message board. Pretty interesting, so thought I'd share.

Tim and I are looking forward to spending the weekend downtown. His parents are sending us to the Drake Hotel for our Anniversary. I can't wait to go out with my husband alone. We have needed a night out for a long time.

Well, hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hotel! That should be fun. Nights alone will be rare and few... Enjoy yourselves. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Liz and Tim. Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope you guys have a GREAT time! This getaway is much needed- you definitely deserve it! Call my cell phone when you get home and settled in. We have a lot to talk about (The nice white sign in my front lawn) 815-212-4518
~Heather