Thursday, May 31, 2007
First Teeth Cleaning
Yesterday we had to take Mason back to the dentist to have his top teeth rechecked and for his first cleaning. If it were my choice, I would not take a child this young to the dentist. It was dreadful. He cried the entire time. It didn't help that they were running 30 minutes behind schedule, he was tired, and hungry. He didn't like keeping his mouth opened and having the dentist put flouride on his teeth. Thank goodness, Tim was there too, I hated seeing Mason so upset. Oh well, it's done with. He is supposed to go back in 3 months to have his top teeth rechecked again. She did think the that the top left tooth was still a little loose (probably b/c Mason still sucks on a paci) and she thought they were starting to get a little darker (although Tim and I don't see it). I guess time will tell and hopefully they won't get too bad. Needless to say, I didn't end up taking any pictures b/c he was so upset. Maybe at the next visit I will snap a couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment