Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Appointment

Yesterday, I had my first pre-natal appointment. Everything went well. I like the doctor, she seems very personable (although I do wish I had the same doctor from my first pregnancy, he was truly the best and voted one of the best in Cincinnati). I was a little disappointed, she will only do one ultra sound around 20 weeks, unless for some reason there would be a medical issue that would require another one (I was lucky to have 3 ultrasounds with Mason). I go back on the 21st of June. I'll keep you updated. I am finding that my pants are already snug and uncomfortable to wear. I guess I'll be in maternity clothes much sooner this time. Hopefully, I won't gain too much weight (although she said she would like to see me gain between 25 and 35 pounds, yikes!) Well, I keep everyone updated.

PS Natalie, I hope you are feeling well. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby here soon? Can't wait to get an update. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the weight gain. I gained over 50 lbs with Evan! All but five pounds has come off with little to no effort on my part. Glad your appointment went well. Too bad you didn't get a sneak preview of the little bean. Your 20 week US will be here before you know it!