Well, it's official. Tim has accepted the position in Wisconsin. On Wednesday, he went up to visit the office and meet some of the people he would be working with. He dropped Mason and I off at my friend, Jamie's. She was kind enough to take us around to see the area and get an idea of the housing market up there. Mason had a lot of fun playing with her daughter.
So today, our realtor is coming, so that we can get the house on the market and hopefully start showing it ASAP. I am hoping that with our house priced right that it will sell quickly. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good luck with the house sale. I hope you can sell it quickly! It was great to see you guys Wednesday. I think Ella and Mason will become great friends if you guys move up here! Let me know if you need anything.
I've got a great novena to St. Joseph, if you're interested! If you need any tips on quick cleaning with toddler toys, let me know. It'll be good to have you about an hour closer! Keep the faith!
Post a Comment