Saturday, April 28, 2007
A Big Heart
Back a few weeks ago, Mason had pneumonia. His doctor did an xray to confirm the pneumonia and then had another xray taken 2 weeks later. At this time. the pneumonia was all clear, but it appears that Mason's heart is somewhat enlarged. His doctor doesn't seem overly concerned because he is growing normally and his heart has always sounded fine. The hospital called today to schedule an ultrasound of his heart. We are taking him Monday morning. Although, it may be nothing, I would appreciate good thoughts and prayers our way. I always knew he had a big heart, he is the most loving child. I'll update everyone with the results when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I know it must be scary but things will be fine. I have been through this--twice. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Stay calm, you know how they are with kids, overly cautious.
I agree with Amy! I will send thoughts and prayers. Maybe you can teach Mason a few things about his heart along the way. See if you can get him to listen to your heart and interesting fact... your baby's heart is beating and circulating blood by 6 weeks. But you already knew that :)
Hang in there girl. He might be a little scared at first, but Mommy will be there to make it all better. Bring a new book or toy for him to look at. Jack had a heart U/S last year. He did pretty good. Did they mention if they have a video for him to watch while it's going on? You could take his portable DVD player, if not! I'll say a prayer for his health and Mommy's strength!
Post a Comment