Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another year has flown by


Well, another year has just flown by for me. Yesterday I turned 31. I remember when that used to seem 'old,' but not any more. I still feel quite young. Each year seems to go by faster and faster, where does the time go?

It was a typical April day, overcast and chilly (a bit too cold for my likings). Tim let me sleep in, which was a real treat. We didn't do much throughout the day, just took it easy. After Mason's nap, Nana and Grandpa took us to dinner. We went to Potters (a Mexican restaurant) in downtown Naperville and tried to go shopping. There was something that I wanted from Pottery Barn, for the house, but I guess they don't carry it at the stores. The last couple of years, we have just gotten something we wanted for our house, for our birthdays and anniversary. As you get older, the gifts are not important anymore.

Well, another year for me has gone by. Tim is next, his birthday is the 24th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Liz! I'm glad you had a good day! Neal tried to let me sleep in on Saturday and Ella came banging on our bedroom door yelling "Mama, get up!" at about 8:15, so I didn't get much extra sleep. Oh well, sleep is over-rated, right?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Tammy said...

Happy Bday Liz. I always thought the 30's seemed old too. I'm beginning to think 40 may not be that old either?! I guess we didn't realize we were so young at 20. I think the 30's will be the good years.