


Today was the BIG soccer game against the parents. Tim was able to take the morning off and participate with Mason. That was really nice. The class started off as usual with the kids warming up and then the parents had to do the same warm up. I held Spencer and we just stayed to the side as spectators. I was able to take a few pictures finally. Unfortunately, it was nap time for Spencer, so I left the room to nurse him so I could put him back in his car seat. Well, I guess me leaving the room must have upset Mason because he didn't want to participate anymore and just wanted to go home. I switched places with Tim (he tried to soothe Spencer) and I joined Mason for the soccer game. Well, I guess 3 weeks of no soccer was toooooo long because by this time Mason had had enough and just whined and cried. We didn't stay for the game and Mason missed out on getting his blue ribbon for the class. I was so disappointed once again. I think I need to get over it and move on. We will try again with another class because I really think with enough opportunities to do something without Mommy the better it will be next year for preschool.


No comments:
Post a Comment