Friday, April 4, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL, MASON IS A BIG BOY

So this afternoon, Mason was doing his little "dance" indicating that he needed to go #2. I took the opportunity to set him on the potty. He protested and said he wanted to watch cartoons, so I moved his potty chair to the family room. He whined and cried about it and said he wanted to get up, so I took off his clothes and said he would have to be naked. Well, sure enough he came back and sat down. It took him awhile to feel confident, but he was successful. He said, "that wasn't so bad." He was so excited because this meant that he could finally get some GeoTrax. Unfortunately, Toys R Us was all out of the GeoTrax that he wanted. I bought him a small train and promised that we would order it online. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM. Sorry if this was TMI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I am not commenting on the potty thing (although, way to go) but I am commenting on your music. Remember how we used to listen to Enya every night before we went to bed? I still do. Either that or Sarah M. Ahhh, memories.