Friday, January 9, 2009

******CORRECTION

So just what can you get for $30.10 $24.20? I'll tell ya:
2 jumbo packs of Pampers Cruisers size 4
5 bottles of V8 Fusion
3 boxes of Cheerios
2 boxes Yoplait Yogurt kids
2 16count packages of Kraft singles
2 1/2gal of Soy milk
3 Gerber puffs
1 box of Spiderman fruit snacks
1 Dawn dish detergent
1 box of Bisquick



So you want to know how I did it, well I'll tell you. I still had $20 worth of coupons for Jewel from all the diapers I had bought. So I went to Jewel and bought the diapers, yogurt, Dawn, Bisquick, and fruit snacks. I used additional coupons for the yogurt, Dawn, and Bisquick for an additional savings of $2.75 for a grand total coupon savings of $22.75. I spent $11.19 on all of the above items. $15 worth of more coupons printed off that I turned around and used on the milk, cheese, and puffs for a total of $6.16$0.26. I forgot to have them scan my savers card again so I didn't get the sale price on a couple of items. They refunded me the difference. Now the juice and cereal I bought at Dominicks. They had the juice on sale 5/$10 and the cereal on sale for $1.50 a box + I used 2 coupons = $2.00 for a grand total savings of $24.69 and a total spent of $12.75. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so bad with coupons. Whenever I try to save them, I forget to bring them to the store. I know I could save a ton more. I will have to try to start being better about it. You have inspired me!

Tammy said...

Good bargain shopping. My mom used to write a check for the true amount(before coupons) and get the coupon money back in cash. She stored it in an envelope in the safe an it was spent on a yearly vacation.