Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I LOVE A GOOD DEAL

So my neighbor is a coupon and money saving pro. She called me today to share the great deal Jewel-Osco was having on Pampers diapers. You see you buy 3 $10 Jumbo packs and receive $20 in coupons to use on your next visit. So the way to really save is you gather all of your manufacturer Pampers coupons (they will even take expired coupons, so cool) and use them as well. Then you buy 3 packs + 3 manufacturer coupons and spend under $30. You then purchase 3 more packs + 3 manufacturer coupons + $20 worth of coupons they just gave you and spend under $10. Continue until you have no more manufacturer coupons and still go home with $20 towards your next Jewel-Osco purchases. I have stocked up and shouldn't have to buy diapers for months. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

That sounds like a great deal, to bad I bought the jumbo box at Sam's club. Hopefully I can work on the potty training and won't need to buy more diapers next time.

Steve and Sara said...

WOW awesome deal! You go Liz, you can always find the great deals!