Sunday, January 11, 2009

Talking on the phone


One of Spencer's favorite things to play with is the telephone. Not one of the 4 play ones we have but the real thing. Some of you have even been lucky enough to receive a call from Spencer. There have been a couple of instances when he has managed to hit redial or phone book and talk. He's so cute holding it up to his ear and having conversations with who knows who. Anyhow, here are a couple of pictures of him talking on the phone. The one is of him rolling his eyes at me for taking another picture.

2 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

Ok, first, the eye roll needs to be framed. that is the coolest picture and so stinkin funny! Second, I received a phone call from Spencer a few weeks ago, I forgot to tell you. I feel so special!! ;0)

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

This last picture totally had me laughing out loud! It's almost like he's saying, "Oh brother, she's takin my picture again!" Too funny!

Lovin the new look! Very cute!