Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread Boy

This week's theme at school was We Love Cookies. So yesterday, Mason's class read the story The Gingerbread Boy. Afterwards, they put a batch of gingerbread boy cookies into the oven to bake. While the cookies were baking they went on with their morning activities and then went to get their cookies out of the oven. To their surprise, the oven door was cracked open and the gingerbread boys were GONE. The kids were disappointed and went back to their classroom. And what do you think happened next? Those sneaky gingerbread boys made their way onto the kids napkins. Mason couldn't wait to tell me all about those sneaky gingerbread boys. He said they all gobbled them up so that they couldn't run away anymore. Too funny!

2 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

How cute!! I love that, your school is so fun and creative!

Missy said...

I love it, I had to read it David and the kids. How fun, I can only hope that Jenna's new daycare will be that fun for her.