Aww, Spencer is so cute! YEAH Spencer for walking, sad for Liz cause he's that much faster now! Hopefully you still have a few more weeks before he's running ;) So fun when they're just learning walk!
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
7 comments:
That's awesome!
John & Amy
Shouldn't he still be in a baby carrier and not walking? Man he is getting so big so fast! Congrats Spencer!
That is awesome! Evan has that same shirt too. Can't believe Spencer is growing up so fast!
Aww, Spencer is so cute! YEAH Spencer for walking, sad for Liz cause he's that much faster now! Hopefully you still have a few more weeks before he's running ;) So fun when they're just learning walk!
Wow, I can't believe it, seems like he was just born. Have fun!
Addy can't get enough of seeing Spencer walking! She says "more baby" although he is not a baby anymore!
always a moment that makes mom proud
Post a Comment