I'm supposed to list at least ten things that make me happy, and pass the award on. So, here we go.1. My wonderful husband. I couldn't have asked for a more loving, helping, and generous husband. He is a wonderful son and an awesome father. I am very blessed that he works so hard for our family which has given me the opportunity to stay home and raise our boys. I am very happy that his health today is good. I pray that someday, though, that they will find a cure for PKD.
2. My precious boys. It's amazing just how much you can love someone. Mason and Spencer bring such great joy to me. What amazing gifts God has given me. I thank Him for them every day. I just hope I am doing a good job with them. I love them so.
3. My wonderful parents. They have showed me how to love. How awesome is it that they have been married for 45 years. There aren't too many couples that can say that. Thank you for loving each other and loving me so much.
4. My sisters (and brothers). I am so blessed to have sisters that are my friends. I love talking to them on the phone. Even though there is some distance between us (in age and in miles) we make time to let each other know that we care.
5. My in-laws. I love them dearly. They too have been married almost 40 years. So awesome. They are so good to me. I miss them now that they are in Florida. I love that Mason adores them so and remembers so much from when they lived in Naperville.
6. My friends and neighbors. I love that I still have friends that I made in kindergarten, 3rd grade, 6th grade, and high school. Those are some long friendships. I love that I still keep in touch with my friends/family from Ohio. And I feel so fortunate for the wonderful friends and neighbors that I have here. It's so nice to know that you have someone you can call on when you need something or when you want to go to your son's preschool program, but don't want to have to mess with the baby's nap schedule. Thanks to all of you for being so good to me.
7. Scrapbooking. This makes me really happy. It is such a creative outlet for me.
8. Photography. Although, just a novice, I love taking pictures, especially of my boys. Some day I hope to be as good as my sister. She is such an inspiration to me.
9. Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer. Yummy! This makes me happy every morning. Oh, how I love my cup of Joe.
10. God Above all, I am happy that I have faith in God. I just don't know how I would get through life without my faith and trust in God.
So these are the things that make me happy on a daily basis. Now I have to pass this award onto 5 of my blogger friends.
Sara @ Welcome to Our Blog
Dawn @ a day INDY life
Amy @ Completely Random Thoughts
Tammy @ Gurewitz News
Missy @ What are the Russo's Up To?
Here are the rules per Meme,
Please pass on the love by posting at least 10 things that make you happy and nominate at least 5 of your favorite bloggers.


3 comments:
I love your 10 things. I love that you are so creative as you pass ideas to me. I love having you as a friend even though we don't see eachother that much. Thanks for mentioning me :)
Thanks Liz! I absolutely LOVE having you for a neighbor too and I'm so thankful we met again this summer and really started hanging out and scrapbooking! What a cute fun post! See you Tuesday, if you guys are still up to it.
so cool to find someone from a place I have visited I live in southern illinios that is too cool
Post a Comment