What an absolutely perfect Halloween Day. A beautiful 72 degrees and sunny. Tim got off work early so we were both here to take the boys trick-or-treating. After a couple of houses, Spencer and I came back to pass out all of our candy and Daddy took Mason around to collect some of his own goodies. Last year, Mason was satisfied with going to one house, this year he had fun going to as many houses as possible. He wasn't the least bit shy. Spencer had fun "helping" Mommy pass out the candy. Actually, he just liked digging through the bowl and finding the lollipops. I did let him have his first lollipop. I know BAD Mommy, but he loved it. Here are a couple of pictures.Enjoy!


2 comments:
Oh, you guys are so cute!!! I still love the batman and robin idea. That's just too adorable! Now I can't wait to go scrapping ;)
Very cute. You take great pictures. I still can't believe how big Spencer is getting. Wasn't he just born?
Post a Comment