Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mason's Fall Program

Yesterday was Mason's fall program at school. It was so cute and Mason did such an awesome job. He just seems so grown up now. The place was packed with parents, siblings, and grandparents. Unfortunately, I had a seat towards the very back so my pictures are not great at all. Oh well. I did video a couple of songs so that Tim could watch when he got home. I also ordered a copy of the program. They had a videographer there to capture the program. I know the grandparents will enjoy watching it when they come to visit. Anyhow, enjoy the song and the couple of pictures that turned out OK. The little girl in the pink dress is one of Mason's favorites. They play together everyday along with the little boy in the picture with Mason.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Isn't preschool the best. They are so cute at this age and so willing to perform!