Monday, October 20, 2008

My Family

I attempted to take my family's picture yesterday with my camera and a tripod. Let me tell you, it's not easy to take your own family portrait. Anyhow, I attempted and the first shot was the best of the bunch. Thanks to my very talented sister for helping me edit it to look it's best.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally stalking your blog today, aren't I? I was hoping you'd post some of your family photos. I think this one is really cute! Mason has the sweetest expression on his face and he's looking at the camera even though it's on a tripod. Very cute matching outfits too.

Liz said...

Wow! That was quick. This is really the only good one, although I haven't really looked through them all yet. I have some cute ones of the boys too, playing in the leaves.

Missy said...

I like it, it's a great picture, you did good!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

I didn't realize that our boys were that close in age either.

Maybe this invisible friend thing has something to do with early October birthdays! Just an idea?!?!

Great family picture!

Love the festive fall look of your blog! Too cute!