Friday, May 30, 2008

Feeling a bit under the weather

Unfortunately, the flu is making it's rounds in our house. It started with Mason 2 weeks ago. He had a terrible cough, fever, runny nose, and ear infection. Then a week later Spencer started coughing. He had lots of congestion, a fever, and a double ear infection. I guess, it was inevitable that I too would get sick. I started feeling bad on Tuesday. I had a fever, the chills, lots of aches, and congestion. My throat and ears are still bothering me some, but I did manage to get a descent night sleep last night.
Unfortunately, I missed my girlfriends reunion last Sunday. It was a bummer. I was really looking forward to seeing my grade school/high school friends. But as parents, we make sacrifices. When you have a sick child, you have to look at what's best for them and the people you are going to be around. I would have felt terrible if I would have gone and exposed them all to whatever this is that we have all had.
I'll post later this weekend with the few pictures that I did take this week.

No comments: