Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter and Nana and Grandpa's visit


What a nice week we had with Nana and Grandpa. Mason absolutely loves having his grandparents here. He loved playing outside with them, making cookies, and dying eggs. He was sad to say goodbye to them today. He has a very special bond with them. We hope to go visit them in Florida very soon.






3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the first two pictures....the catchlights in Spencer's eyes and the expression from Mason! Great job- you seem to be getting extremely comfortable with the camera!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Liz! They are wonderful. The one with Mason and the bubble is my favorite....what a SHOT! Spencer looks so cute with the bunny ears!!! Hope your Easter with the Lee's was great. Jen and I spent it with my sis and her family. Did you guys get the weird weather? Lets hope that was winter's last hurrah!

Anonymous said...

It was great to visit with you. Your kids are just as adorable IRL as they are in the pictures. I can't wait to see you again soon!