We've had a great week. Spencer is doing awesome, sleeping 12 hours at night, waking after a 10 hour stretch to nurse, and then back to bed. His new thing is sitting up in the BUMBO seat.
Mason is still getting up at night, but last night he did stay in bed until almost 6:00 (not bad).
Yesterday, we had a playdate with my cousin and our mutual friend. We hosted this week and I was finally able to get some pictures of the boys (all born within a month of each other). They are soooo cute.


Enjoy the pictures! (The one of Mason crying is from a time in time out. I couldn't resist capturing this moment too. Even with tears and in trouble, he looks so cute.)

Never know where you'll find their toys hiding.




2 comments:
I love the bumbo. Sometimes I just want to have another baby so I can have them sit in a bumbo. Why didn't those things exist 4 years ago?
It's been awhile since I've read your blog. Good to hear things are going well. Glad you are getting some more sleep! Great pics! You and Tim make the most beautiful children! (no bias here!!!!)
Miss ya
Jen
Post a Comment