Saturday, April 28, 2007

Un-EXPECTING news

God doesn't give you more than you can handle, so I guess he thinks that a new addition to our family is within our limits. Yep, we're expecting. It was not planned but we will be very excited to give Mason a little brother or sister. Let's just hope that Tim's job opportunities will come through. There is a good chance that we will be moving further north (yet still stay in Illinois). Hopefully, we will know something for sure soon so that we can get the house on the market and so I can find a new doctor.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats from both of us!

Anonymous said...

Liz that is awesome news! I am so excited for all of you. When is your due date? Can't wait to hear more details!

Anonymous said...

Great news, Liz! Congratulations to you, Tim, and Mason!

Abbey said...

I'm the dingy "anonymous" one...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS LIZ. GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

Julie said...

Congratulations! Yes, God's timing is always better than ours. We are so excited that now William and Matthew will each have a playmate in your family!

Anonymous said...

yippeee, now Jennva will have another friend to play with.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sounds like it'll be a Christmas-time baby, how exciting! I know it's hard, but be patient and things will work out. What's not to be happy about a baby?!?

Anonymous said...

oops can't type, that should have said Jenna will have another friend to play with, hehe.