
The time has come to move Spencer out of his crib and into a big boy bed. I knew I wanted to make the transition for him before Mason started school in case it didn't go so well.
So this past weekend, I went furniture shopping for baby and found a great deal on 3 pieces at Babies R Us. So Sunday morning, I had a photo shoot for a friend. They brought their truck so that they could help Tim pick up the furniture. Tim worked hard that day taking apart the guest bed and the crib and moving the guest bed into Spencer's room to make room for baby's furniture. I did have to run out and get a bed rail and we borrowed one from Ms. Sara.
Finally, by 3:00 in the afternoon, Spencer's room was put together. He didn't end up taking a nap that day but did a wonderful job his 1st night in his big boy bed. His done great every nap and bedtime since. We couldn't be more proud of him. He loves his bed and being a BIG BOY:)





1 comment:
I love it! Can't believe he's in a big boy bed!
Post a Comment