Isn't she cute? After 3 ultrasounds, the technicians were able to get all of the measurements they needed of our baby girl. After my 1st ultrasound, back on June 14th, she was measuring a bit small for what we thought her due date was. So I was asked to come back 4 weeks later. On July 12th, I had my second ultrasound and baby wasn't cooperating completely. She had her legs crossed and up by her chest. The technician wasn't able to get all of the measurements of her heart, abdomen and amniotic fluid, so I was asked to go back a week later for another try. This time baby cooperated and everything looked great. I even saw her opening and closing her mouth. So very sweet. Our new official due date is November 26, 2010 (the day after Thanksgiving). We are all super excited to meet this little girl. Mason loves her so much and talks to her daily. If she recognizes anyone's voice it will definitely be his. She is going to be one lucky little girl surrounded by lots of love.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Baby Girl update
Isn't she cute? After 3 ultrasounds, the technicians were able to get all of the measurements they needed of our baby girl. After my 1st ultrasound, back on June 14th, she was measuring a bit small for what we thought her due date was. So I was asked to come back 4 weeks later. On July 12th, I had my second ultrasound and baby wasn't cooperating completely. She had her legs crossed and up by her chest. The technician wasn't able to get all of the measurements of her heart, abdomen and amniotic fluid, so I was asked to go back a week later for another try. This time baby cooperated and everything looked great. I even saw her opening and closing her mouth. So very sweet. Our new official due date is November 26, 2010 (the day after Thanksgiving). We are all super excited to meet this little girl. Mason loves her so much and talks to her daily. If she recognizes anyone's voice it will definitely be his. She is going to be one lucky little girl surrounded by lots of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment