Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautiful June Days

I really do LOVE summertime. I love that we get out and do things. Love that we connect with nature. Love that my boys experience new things. Well, these past couple of mornings have been absolutely gorgeous. Yesterday, we went as a family to downtown Naperville's Riverwalk. Naperville is such a beautiful town and so well kept. There downtown is one of the nicest around. So anyhow, we enjoyed walking along the river and feeding the geese and ducks.



This morning, we decided last minute to go strawberry picking. Sara found a great place not far from here in Homer Glen. She was unable to join us but the Dallas' and Martha and Noah joined us. The kids all had a great time and we all went home with a ton of strawberries. I am looking forward to making some jam and a pie and eating a lot of fresh strawberries:)


No comments: