Thursday, June 3, 2010
18 weeks
I can't believe that I am almost half way through this pregnancy. I am enjoying it much more now that I feel well and have felt baby move. Last Thursday, May 27th was the first time I felt baby. It isn't all the time but it is reassuring. Yesterday I had another doctor's visit. The boys came with me this time and were both excited to be a part of it. I actually lost 2 lbs since my last visit, but I remember that happened when I was pregnant with Spencer also. We did get to hear baby's heartbeat, a strong 149 bpm. I finally took a picture of my growing belly. Next time I post about baby, I will hopefully have ultrasound pictures to share along with the sex of the baby. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment