So I joined a photography forum and have been learning so much. I've been working on getting my white balance correct and my skin tones correct. I had a tendency (along with my camera) to have too much magenta in my pictures. With the help of some very talented photographers, I am getting better. So here are a couple of examples from today. If you scroll down to the previous posts, you'll see the difference. I'm also working on some new conversions for black and whites. I'd love to hear what you think?
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
2 comments:
Love the true life color...I can totally tell the difference between the top 2 of the boys and the one of them together...great job!
Oh, and I have always loved b/w...I love how his eyes just sparkle!
Thanks Traci! My eyes are being trained to see the right colors. Such a difference. I'm having fun learning how to process black and whites.
Post a Comment