Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2 Year Photo Shoot


I just got my brown backdrop yesterday, so I attempted to take Spencer's 2 year pictures today. He's wearing a sweater that his Great Grandma Swolley made 40+ years ago. I love it!

4 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Precious!

Unknown said...

Liz, these pictures look amazing.

Jamie said...

He is growing up too fast! Nice job with the pics. I tend to like the more serious ones too. Is that the chestnut seamless? It looks a little darker than mine, but I know it depends a lot on the lighting too.

Liz said...

Yep, it's the chestnut. I'm sure it's just the lighting. I don't have a lot of options in my house to set up the backdrop and get the natural light. I may invest in a couple of studio lights this year. We'll see if it is in the budget.