On another note, we have been keeping busy. We had a garage sale a couple of weekends ago and we have had a lot of playdates. Trying to see everyone before school starts. Oh, speaking of school, Mason got into a morning class. I am soooo happy. It should work out nicely. He will go Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 9:00 to 11:30. I am excited for him (and for my quiet time). He will start the day after Labor Day.
Pictures from our last playdate before school starts. We have had so much fun getting together with my cousin, *M and her son, *N and our friends, the *D's.

Click on this picture to see Spencer's new thing he does.
He crinkles up his nose and does this sniffing thing.
He is just too cute for words.
Also, my wonderful husband, let me get a new camera. I couldn't believe that he agreed to it. After giving my sister her camera back, I felt lost without the quality of a good camera. So I ended up with the Nikon D60 (a step below what my sister had). I really love the camera, although the lens it came with is pretty cheap. So my pictures aren't quite up to par, but should look a lot better after my new lens comes (I am buying one off of my sister that she no longer uses).

Enjoy the pictures!!!!!!



We went over to our neighbor's this past Saturday, to help him celebrate his 42nd birthday. Mason had a lot of fun and if you can tell, Tim did too. He was right there with the kids playing on the trampoline. What a kid at heart!

Spencer loves to swing at the park.
He just laughs and laughs as he swings.
...and on one last note, I must share a couple of funny things that Mason has said in the past week.
He told Tim, "I think you need your eyes checked." I don't remember what we were talking about, but it was funny and an appropriate thing to say at the time.
Then yesterday, we were playing up in Spencer's room and had quite a few toys out. Mason said, "I think we better put some of this crap away." I tried not to laugh and told him that that word was a grown up word and he should not say it. He said OK. I guess Tim and/or I must say that.


4 comments:
Too funny! I can't believe he said that! That's ok though- his cousin's favorite saying is "oh darn". I've tried to correct him so now he just groans- ugh:)
Pictures are great. What made Spencer so sad that he had such tears?
He was just cranky for a couple of weeks. His teeth were bothering him and he was tired.
Ok, I just had to laugh at Masons "crap" word. It's fun looking through at all your pictures! I love them all ;0) You're boys are so handsome!!!
Post a Comment