Sunday, August 3, 2008

August already

It's hard to believe that it is August already. Where has the summer gone? We enjoyed having Nana and Grandpa up here last week. Mason misses them already and can't wait to see them at Christmas. We also are planning on taking a trip there next April. Can't wait to see their new house and take the boys to the beach. Mason also can't wait to see Sophie (their dog).

Here are a few more pictures from our visit with Nana and Grandpa.



lunch with Grandpa at Choo Choo Johnny's while Nana had lunch with her friends



And a few more pictures for good measure.


BAD TO THE BONE
Thanks Abbey for the PJs!!!


My baby loves to stand now. I think he'll be walking before he crawls.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Spencer's little chubby thighs! How freaking adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love your new pictures. I love the bad to the bones shirts on both boys - How ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing!! Jeana