Yesterday, we had a little party to celebrate the first half of Spencer's life. We decided that since his actual birthday is right before Christmas, we would celebrate with friends and family at his 6 month birthday. It was such a nice day (besides the quick little rain shower that came through). Many of those that have already been such a big part in Spencer's life were able to be here. I won't babble, I'll just let the pictures tell the story. We just want to thank our family and friends for being here to celebrate this wonderful little guys life. Spencer has blessed us more than we could have imagined. He brings such joy to us.
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment