Spencer, Mason, and I went over to my cousin, Martha's on Thursday to meet her baby boy, Noah. I'm kicking myself because I forgot to take my camera with me. We did take a couple of pictures of the boys with her camera and I will add them to this post after she emails them to me (HINT HINT). Noah is such a cutie. He is exactly 3 weeks younger than Spencer. I look forward to lots of play dates in the future. Yesterday, my sister, Barb and her family came to meet Spencer. Finally, everyone was healthy and they had nothing going on. I was sooooo happy to have them here. Hopefully, we will get together again soon.
So who knows if you will even notice that I've gone back and commented but I went in the reverse order- now that I'm here I can definitely see an improvement in your skills- it looks like you are paying closer attention to catchlights(to those that don't know- they are the reflections in the eyes which give life to your subjects) as well as the use of natural light which is so much more flattering than flash- the only cc I have for these pics is that the whites are a little blown on Spencer's outfit- but other than that they look great! I'm so glad that you are using the camera- if it were here- it would be collecting dust!
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
1 comment:
So who knows if you will even notice that I've gone back and commented but I went in the reverse order-
now that I'm here I can definitely see an improvement in your skills-
it looks like you are paying closer attention to catchlights(to those that don't know- they are the reflections in the eyes which give life to your subjects) as well as the use of natural light which is so much more flattering than flash- the only cc I have for these pics is that the whites are a little blown on Spencer's outfit- but other than that they look great! I'm so glad that you are using the camera- if it were here- it would be collecting dust!
Post a Comment