Thursday, December 6, 2007

St. Nick came and update from appointment

Last night, Mason put his shoes by the front door in hopes that St. Nick would come. He was so excited this morning to find Thomas and Percy ornaments and some M&Ms in his shoes.

Today, I am 37 weeks and had my weekly visit to the doctor. I actually lost almost 3 pounds but my doctor wasn't overly concerned. She said as long as I was feeling OK then there was nothing to worry about. I am dilating about 1cm and the baby appears to have descended some. As of right now, I will probably be back to see her at next weeks appointment, but you just never know. I decided that I would share a belly picture from today.

Hope everyone is well. Can't wait to update everyone on our new arrival.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly pic! Can't wait to meet the new little guy! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I know you can't wait to meet your new son! I hope he sticks close to your plan of the 19th for your peace of mind. :) I will try to wait patiently for pics of the new little guy since I know you will have your hands full. We are all so excited for you and praying for an easy labor for you.

Missy said...

You have such a cute belly. Jenna can't wait to meet her new boyfriend. I wish you the best of luck and please make sure Tim informs us of the arrival. Good luck!