out we were having another boy. It was too funny! I promised him that
we would get his new brother his own trains. I think that made him feel
better.
So my intuition was wrong this time, but I always pictured myself at lots
of sporting events watching my boys. Tim is absolutely thrilled. He
couldn't be happier.
Instead of a sheet of pictures, they sent us home with a CD of pictures
and video clips. I have attached a couple of pictures of our little guy.


4 comments:
Congratulations!
I guess I will have 3 nephews and 2 nieces (counting Zoe). It always seems the boys end up outnumbering the girls. Oh well, we are soooo excited for you guys. Looking forward to seeing all of you again soon. Oh yeah - the pics are great.
Congratulations! Now Mason will always have someone to play 1 on 1 with. How exciting!!
Yippeee, I know you were a little hopefull for a girl but at least you don't have to buy many new clothes. Now Jenna will have another boyfriend. Contrats!
Post a Comment