Friday, August 3, 2007

Getting things done

Now that we aren't moving and Tim has a few days off before
starting his new job, we decided to get some things done around
the house. We had the driveway resealed, added knobs and pulls
to our cabinets in the kitchen, painted the kitchen and family
room, and switched over to cable from satelite. We still have a couple
of more projects to tackle before Thursday, but feel good about getting
things done around here. I have attached a couple of pictures of
the kitchen and family room. The kitchen is painted Boston
Tea Party and the family room is Spruce Hallow. It's amazing how
a little paint will really warm things up.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks nice Liz - Tim did a nice job painting - I think he needs to come and paint our living room for us.

Author said...

So why satellite to cable? We just switched cable to satellite last weekend too. The painting looks really nice.

Liz said...

I don't know who you are, author? Can you identify yourself?
We switched from satellite to cable b/c literally everytime a storm was anywhere near we were w/o tv. The service was horrible, meaning they were going to charge us $75 each time they had to come out to fix the dish. Also, we got a really good deal with our cable company (phone, tv, and internet for a much lower price). We are saving about $50/month.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Liz, that was me!

Missy said...

Nice Job, paint sure picks things up. I like the color in the kitchen.

Liz said...

Thanks Tammy! I couldn't figure out who author was. Hope you have a great turn out tonight. Have fun!