Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MASON GOLDEN BIRTHDAY

Toy Story 3 came out this year and the boys and I went to see it. Needless to say, it was a BIG hit. They both LOVED the movie. Mason asked for everything Toy Story for his birthday. He got a lot of fun stuff. He got a big Buzz that talks, Toy Story Legos (from Nana and Grandpa, Lee and Elsie, and Mommy and Daddy), Toy Story chain reaction sets, and Toy Story movies 1 and 2 (from Grandma and Grandpa).



The Sunday after Mason's birthday, he invited his best buddies over to play/celebrate with him. Taylor and Mason are best buddies from their preschool days at Apple Tree and Jordan is Mason's best buddy from kindergarten this year. Pretty ironic, but Taylor and Jordan knew each other from baseball this past spring. It worked out perfectly and the three boys got along great. I am so very happy that Mason has found such nice boys (and I have found such nice moms) to be friends with.

No comments: