We took the boys to get their hair cut today. We take them to Cookie Cutters in Naperville. This was Spencer's first. He did such a great job. He loved sitting in "Lightening McQueen" and watching Bob the Builder. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the memory card in my camera. I paid a little extra for them to take his picture and they put some of his baby hair in a little bag for me. I miss his longer hair, but he looks adorable with his new do. Here are some before and after shots. BEFORE AFTER
Oh my gosh, he does look like a little boy! I love his hair!! From the back it looks just like Lee. I had to do a double take. LOL. So cute!! I can't wait to see you guys.
Darling boys, Liz! And your photos are beautiful as well. Have you been taking any classes, or just picking it up on your own? I'm going to try a parks and rec general class because I love photography, but don't know anything and can't seem to discipline myself enough to learn on my own. If you have any favorite sites or resources, please share. :) Take care, and congrats on your new niece! Praying she'll be out of the NICU soon.
Darling boys, Liz! And your photos are beautiful as well. Have you been taking any classes, or just picking it up on your own? I'm going to try a parks and rec general class because I love photography, but don't know anything and can't seem to discipline myself enough to learn on my own. If you have any favorite sites or resources, please share. :) Take care, and congrats on your new niece! Praying she'll be out of the NICU soon.
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, he does look like a little boy! I love his hair!! From the back it looks just like Lee. I had to do a double take. LOL. So cute!! I can't wait to see you guys.
Darling boys, Liz! And your photos are beautiful as well. Have you been taking any classes, or just picking it up on your own? I'm going to try a parks and rec general class because I love photography, but don't know anything and can't seem to discipline myself enough to learn on my own. If you have any favorite sites or resources, please share. :) Take care, and congrats on your new niece! Praying she'll be out of the NICU soon.
Darling boys, Liz! And your photos are beautiful as well. Have you been taking any classes, or just picking it up on your own? I'm going to try a parks and rec general class because I love photography, but don't know anything and can't seem to discipline myself enough to learn on my own. If you have any favorite sites or resources, please share. :) Take care, and congrats on your new niece! Praying she'll be out of the NICU soon.
Post a Comment