We had such an awesome trip to Florida. The boys did great on the plane and Mommy survived getting through security with no bumps. Nana and Grandpa were so good to us. We enjoyed swimming in their pool, going to Daytona Beach, not once, but 3 times. We took a water taxi ride and Mason went golfing with Grandpa. Despite the rain each day, we were able to do everything that we had wanted. Mason was sad that the vacation had to come to an end. He really misses his Nana and Grandpa. I'm pretty sure we will be making that trip again. Thanks Nana and Grandpa for the wonderful vacation and memories. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was the sweetest video, oh my gosh, it looks like you guys had a blast! How fun for you and the boys. You're pictures are gorgous and you guys are all so cute!! Gosh I wish we lived by the beach.
PS - the backpack looks like it worked perfect! YEAH!
How fun! I'm glad you had such a great time! Awesome pics too, as usual!
Post a Comment