It's hard to believe that Mason has finished his 1st year of school. My baby is growing up. I am so proud of him and how much he has grown this past year. He is such a good friend and a good helper for his teachers. I think being one of the oldest in his class has had it's advantages. Today the kids performed on stage. They sang a bunch of songs about summer. I have included a couple of pictures and a video clip. Enjoy!
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
2 comments:
Congrats, Mason!
Great pics, Liz! I love it when you post videos. It's a great way to see how much Mason's grown!
Take care,
John, Amy & Natalie
Oh my gosh that video is so stinkin cute! I love the pictures too ;) YEAH MASON!
Post a Comment