Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Parent-Teacher Conference

This morning I had my conference with Mason's teacher. It went very well. I am so very proud of him. I love that he loves school and loves his teachers. The one area that he needs to work on is not interrupting (although he always interrupts with such good manners, he never forgets to say excuse me). Tim and I knew that talking would be his issue. If he has something that he wants to tell you he will say excuse me until you respond. We are working on patiently waiting to be acknowledged before saying excuse me again. His teacher said that he really does have great manners and really enjoys having him in class. I hope his love for school and learning continues on.

And for good measure, here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.



Playdate with our friend's the D*s. We haven't been able to get together that often this winter, someone has always been sick. Spencer had fun seeing his buddy, S* and Mason had fun playing with C* and C*.


We had a bridal shower to attend for my cousin's fiance. It was nice having a girls day out with my sisters, mom, and niece. They stopped by the house afterwards to see the boys.


My Little Helper

No comments: