My poor boys are sick again. They both have really bad colds and double ear infections. Mason has a cough too and Spencer has a sinus infection. Even Tim isn't feeling well. He had today off and went to the doctor. He also has a sinus infection. Fortunately (knock on wood), I feel pretty good. I kept Mason home from school today since he was coughing so much, but plan on sending him tomorrow. He was disappointed that he had to miss.
Anyhow, I wanted to add a bunch of pictures taken with my NEW new camera. I sent back the D60 and upgraded to the D80. The D60 just couldn't do everything that I wanted it to do. I love the D80. Enjoy the pictures from the past month.
I love all of the pics but I must admit that I especially like the one of Spencer with the construction hat on and the one where it looks like he is praying. Of Mason's pics I like the one with Tim and the one where he is looking out of a window. Anyway, keep up the good work. See ya this weekend if all are well (and it doesn't rain).
Married to my wonderful husband since May 2000, Mommy to two beautiful boys and a beautiful baby girl.
I am fortunate enough to do what I love, raise my kids and photograph others. What a blessing.
2 comments:
I love all of the pics but I must admit that I especially like the one of Spencer with the construction hat on and the one where it looks like he is praying. Of Mason's pics I like the one with Tim and the one where he is looking out of a window. Anyway, keep up the good work. See ya this weekend if all are well (and it doesn't rain).
soo many good ones.....I can't choose a favorite! then again the one of S* "praying" is precious....can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment