
Our peditrician was happy to let me take pictures, she too is a fellow scrapbooker.
These past two weeks have been wonderful. He is such a good baby. He obviously eats well, he is a good sleeper (typically only getting up 1, sometimes 2 times a night; although he does sleep right next to me in bed), and he has no problems in the potty department (his 1st week of life he went through 81 diapers, this past week 70 diapers). Mason is an awesome BIG brother and helper for Mommy. I couldn't be prouder of him. He loves to hold his brother and talk to him. He does ask me to put Spencer down sometimes so that I can hold him and still likes Mommy to put him to bed at night. I sure love my boys. I hope that they grow up to be good friends and also to know that Mommy and Daddy are always here for both of them.
I have posted a lot of pictures from the past week. I hope you enjoy.

Spencer's 1st bath. He didn't like being cold, but liked having his hair washed.

The boys dressed to watch the Bears game.


Happy New Year! We had a fun evening playing BINGO with Mason and eating pizza and other snacks. Spencer thought we were supposed to party all night (this probably our roughest night thus far b/c he was wide awake for a couple of hours during the night).

My cousin, Martha, came to visit before her baby is arrives.

Our good friend, Lyndsay, and her girls came over to meet Spencer for the 1st time.
On another note, Tim met with the kidney specialist today and everything looks good. She wants to continue to see him every 6 months for now. I think 2008 is going to be a good year.


3 comments:
What great photos! Thanks for updating! I hope to see you soon!
Amy
Yeah, how time flies - they don't stay little for long. Looks like he's a little cutie. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
I love the new pictures!!
Jeana
Post a Comment