Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting Spencer's Room Ready

Yesterday, Mason helped Tim paint Spencer's room. He was
so excited to help and we are trying to make him as much a
part of welcoming Spencer as we can. He has been so cute
talking about everything he is going to do to help and all the
things he is going to share with his little brother. I think Mason
is going to be a wonderful big brother and Spencer is going to be
lucky to have him.







We are almost finished with Spencer's room. His curtains should
be here by next week (they were on back order). I am picking up
the curtain rods on Thursday. There are a few things we still need
to get like: 2 shelves to hang over his changing table, a couple of
baskets, maybe a couple of pictures to hang on the wall, his
coming home outfit, and a few other misc. items. Overall, I am
feeling ready for his birth day. I am going to talk to my doctor on
Thursday about inducing before Christmas, see if we can pick a
date yet. I'll try and keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz. Spencer is a very cute name. I can't believe your due date is getting so close now. He will be here before we know it. You are due next month already! Can't wait to meet the little guy!